Breaking News
  • Prom and UIL District Competitions are on April 6
  • Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year!
Lebanon Trail High School News

The Vanguard

Lebanon Trail High School News

The Vanguard

Lebanon Trail High School News

The Vanguard

Summer Moon Coffee

In the heart of Frisco, exists a haven for coffee enthusiasts and seekers of solace alike, Summer Moon. Nestled on a quaint corner on Main Street, this charming coffee shop is more than just a place to grab a quick caffeine fix; it’s an experience that tantalizes the senses and provides a respite from the daily grind.

Former Assistant Manager, William Kelly, boasts about a special and unique way they make their coffee that is captivating to all who try it.

“We are specifically known for how we roast our coffee, they roast it over a specific Texas oak wood that makes it very camp fiery, it feels like you’re around a campfire when you drink it,” Kelly said.

The ambiance of Summer Moon is a harmonious blend of coziness and contemporary chic. Comfortable seating arrangements cater to solitary coffee contemplation and lively group gatherings alike, making Summer Moon a versatile space for all occasions.

“The environment is pretty chill and homey, it’s a grab-and-go, and fast,” Kelly said. “It has a good vibe, you can sit and do your homework for hours.”

It’s a coffee shop that is also a fantastic place to consider working at. 

“It is a good place to get a job, long hours but good pay and good tips,” Kelly said. “Great work environment, team members who love each other, you can laugh with and a great family.”

Summer Moon is most famous for their luxurious milk and the sweet experience it brings. 

“Summer Moon is most known for its moon milk, it’s a special ingredient that Summer Moon puts in its milk, drinks are designed for the moon milk, mainly lattes,” Kelly said.

Especially during the cold season, Summer Moon’s hot, comforting drinks can bring warmth to the body and the soul.

“During the cold season it is the peppermint mocha moon, that’s fan favorite during holiday times, and the most popular drink is the half moon,” Kelly said.