Breaking News
  • Prom and UIL District Competitions are on April 6
  • Welcome to the 2023-2024 school year!
Lebanon Trail High School News

The Vanguard

Lebanon Trail High School News

The Vanguard

Lebanon Trail High School News

The Vanguard

Fire Incident at Karmic Grounds Sends Shockwaves through LTHS

Riya Kulkarni
Karmic Grounds, local coffee shop, captured at night

In an astonishing turn of events, a fire alarm rang at the local Karmic Grounds Coffee shop, a coffee shop frequented by Lebanon Trail High School students located in an apartment building. 

This took place on Jan. 13, leaving both students and residents in a state of shock.

The coffee shop, known for being a hub where students gather for socializing and study sessions, now bears the aftermath of a pipe bursting. 

As the news spread, concerns and questions have risen throughout the community. The safety of the affected students and the impact on the beloved coffee shop are at the forefront of people’s minds. 

School administrators and local officials are collaborating to assess the situation and provide support to those affected. Efforts are underway to determine the cause of the pipe bursting and address any potential consequences for the community. 

LTHS encourages students, parents, and staff to stay informed through official channels for updates and assistance.

As the community comes together in the face of adversity, LTHS remains resilient, supporting one another during this challenging time. The aftermath of the fire serves as a reminder of the importance of unity and solidarity within the school community.

The school administration extends its thoughts and support to those directly impacted by the incident and emphasizes the strength of the LTHS family in overcoming challenges together.