Upcoming Student Production

Upcoming Student Production

Sophomore Juston Nelson is starting a production of his own original short film, “House of 4 Worlds”, this coming January after the break. The film requires the participation of other students as well. While Juston and LTHS’s very own theatre teacher Mr. Hollomon are directing the short film, many other people are needed for the production crew. The project will ultimately be submitted by Juston in March to help him gain a scholarship, and any students who would like to be credited for their roles can use the film for their own resumes and scholarship opportunities.

Five students from broadcast classes are needed for filming as a part of the camera crew, and the school’s cameras will be used for such. The cameramen are needed for every shoot, and must be dedicated to the project.

Along with that, six students are needed to be a part of the makeup/costume crew. This will be needed to help supervise costuming and the overall look of the actors.

Sophomore Zachary Widner is the main editor of the short film, but an assistant editor is needed as well.

As for a tech crew, four students are needed to perform various tasks for the production.

Lastly, there is going to be an audition open to all LTHS students for roles sometime after Thanksgiving break.

Mr. Hollomon and Juston can provide more information and answer any questions about the film, and they are the people to go to for the details on “House of 4 Worlds”. To sign up for the tech related roles, see Mrs. Carlucci in D255. Otherwise, students can sign up for other roles by speaking with Mr. Hollomon.