StuCo Hosts Canned Food Drive

StuCo Hosts Canned Food Drive

The Student Council will be hosting a Canned Food Drive on October 28 at the front of our school. The goal is to collect over 145 cans to help the LTHS community. 

The students and teachers, and the volunteers will be out front all Monday morning and afternoon collecting cans from people to help support our school and kids in the classroom. 

“Everyone is extremely excited and ready to earn as many cans as we can get, said Ms. Hecks. This would be our second food drive we have ever done before and plan to get better than 145 because Frisco High School made that certain amount and we want to show people that we Trail Blazers can and are the best that we can be” Ms. Hecks said. 

From Ms. Hecks Point of view about the drive we should be excited about this. But not only is Ms. Hecks involved but even Ms. Cox has said a few words as well. 

“The Student Council has put into a lot of excitement and preparations toward getting ready for this campaign, said Ms. Cox. We have posted many tweets about it on the Lebanon Trail twitter website to let people know and make sure they won’t forget. All the students from the council is very ready to gain as many cans as we can get and beat the Frisco High” Ms. Cox said. 

“Volunteering to get ready for the drive has been a lot of fun and as the other teachers saying, everyone is ready and excited. I’m ready to help turn people’s minds toward helping causes more often and paying more attention to the world around us” Zach S. said. Aka one of the kids who is helping the drive. 

Both the teachers and the students believe this canned food drive will be a success and will definitely impact the Lebanon Trail image to others and how we go and make changes that we want to see in the world.